FNB is blocking all non-pinned debit card transactions originating from them.
If you are planning travel in one of these states, please call customer service for additional information.
Financial Tools & Calculators
First National Bank’s (www.fnbwf.com) mobile banking app gives you access to your online banking* in a mobile friendly format. The user-friendly design makes it easy to manage your accounts while on your mobile device
*To use the app you must be enrolled in mobile banking:
1. Access your online banking account
2. Under ‘Preferences’ on the left menu, click ‘Mobile’
3. Check the box for “Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device”
4. For fund transfer capability, click “Mobile Authorizations” at the top of the menu and choose a 4 digit pin
5. Click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the menu to complete